Friday, January 2, 2015


  Toys we sent Hermana Woolf to give to children. She said they loved them and even cornered her in the janitor's closet at church when they found out she had toys.

   Went out with 8 necklaces, now has 24...people keep giving them to me.
                       Oscar loves his cars
                          Branch Christmas party
                      The girls in the runway show
       
                      Making sugar cookies
 
                    Christmas Eve zone activity
       My gift from our gift exchange...candy and a DR bracelet
                 Christmas Eve feast
 Had a fever...neighbor cared for me including giving me cactus to put on my feet...cold and slimey!
            With new comp...Hermana Harden...from Denton, Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment