Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - Week 74
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hey! Thanks for all the pics! I really enjoyed the rug one. Haha. And yay I´m in the top plaque spot! :) Well it´s been a great week... flew by super fast. We´re working really hard with a few people. We´re putting dates with everyone. We´re also working hard with lots of future priesthood holders so I hope they progress! We did some fun stuff this week. We went out to celebrate an elder´s birthday here with ice cream and we´re about to go celebrate the other elder´s birthday after writing. We also got to do some service this week cleaning up the streets in our zone. We got all the missionaries in Santiago to come help us. It was actually really fun and we got to help out the community a little. We were playing a game to see who could find the coolest thing. There were sunglasses, I found a little shovel, but the winner was the chicken foot. Haha. I gave a talk last Sunday on how to prepare for a more effective prayer. It went good. Hopefully that´s my last talk before my homecoming. Lol. I got my dead letter and plaque this week. :( So yesterday I got to go to Tamboril again! It worked out perfect because it was holiday and no one had to work. We went to see the Rodriguez family and the Nunez family, Ruben and Esther, and Katherine. It was really great. I hope I could give some encouragement to my converts. I have soooo much to do in these last few weeks! I hope I can get it all done. I currently have a stack of 8 people´s journals to write in at home.... Haha. So much work!! But I just hope to finish strong and try to meet my goals! That´s great news about sign ups for classes! That will makes things way easier! And thanks for signing up for all the doctor and dentist appointments. I´ll need those. Well that´s about it for this week. Just 4 more emails left. :O Love you guys!!
Hermana Woolf

No comments:

Post a Comment