Friday, October 24, 2014

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - Week 61

Hey fam! Well, looks like you heard the news before I could tell you.. but yep President Douglas asked me to train this transfer! I´m very excited. It´s been a little bit of a stressful week, but I´m hoping the Lord will help me through it. We had a trainers meeting on Monday and it scared me a little bit.. haha. they were like... if you mess up in the smallest little way, your companion will do exactly what you do and continue in that error for their whole mission. Haha. Wow....  A little intimidating, but hopefully I don´t make too many mistakes... My companion is Hermana Heredia. She is from Spain! Pretty cool! She seems really nice. She´s very outgoing and confident so that will make her a great missionary. Pray for me that I can do well. So that´s the reason I told you a couple weeks ago that I would only have 2 areas. President Douglas told me about a month ago that I would train, but I didn´t want to say anything until it was for sure. Training is 3 months and after I´m done, I´ll only have 1 transfer left (6 weeks) so it doesn´t really make any sense to take me out. I´ll probably just have 3 transfers with my daughter (sister that I train). But that´s fine. At least I´ll be able to know the people really well. Well this week has been good! The elders had 4 baptisms on Saturday and we had Emily and Johan and Eva and her family come to feel more confident for their own baptisms. They all really liked it! We had several people come to church on Sunday! Including 2 new families for the first time. It was great! Monday we were in the office ALL DAY! I had my meeting and my companion had a meeting for those that were finishing. Then we had interviews with Pres Douglas and then my companion took an English test. We got home at like 6. But we visited Emily and Johan and they are way more excited about their baptisms now! Thanks for sending the CTR rings! They will love them! We also visited Eva and her family with the Elders and the branch president and his wife. Alexis is really really progressing! He really wants to go to church, but we still don´t have an idea of how to get him there. He said yesterday that he doesn’t want to just find someone to take him once, but be able to continue going after that. I hope he can find someone. We had our missionary class with the members again yesterday. A ton came!! We had a lot of fun! I think they´re really getting excited! But thanks Mom for finding out about classes! That will work great to figure it out at Christmas. Can´t wait to hear about the sex of Scott and Maureah´s baby next week!!! I can´t believe I only have 4 months left. I don´t want it to end. Hopefully they don´t pass by SO fast. Well I love you all so much! Have a wonderful week!

Hermana Woolf

No comments:

Post a Comment