Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wednesday, July 9 - Week 46

Hey fam! It`s weird to think you`re all together right now. I hope you`re having fun! I want to hear all about the reunion next week! Ok first of all, I have the best parents in the whole world! I got the package today! It was PERFECT! Wow everything I wanted and more. I love the spurs shirt! And thanks for all the clothes (sorry that was such a hassle.) So thankful to have new garments! And an umbrella and bug spray! The little towelettes look like they will be great for taking on the go. Plus a cookie mix and candy and crystal light and not 1 not 2, but 4 different kinds of mints! Thank you! And wow the letters were so great! Not gonna lie, it felt pretty good to get like 40 letters! Everyone was so jealous. :) All the youth talked about Francisco? Haha. Which letter did you share with them? That was so sweet that they all wrote me. Several I don`t even know and they all said ¨can`t wait to meet you!¨ Haha. I wish I could write them all back, but I`m really grateful for them all. Jamie`s graduation card looks so cute! And thanks for sending Daniel`s invitation too! Wish I could have been there for the reception. Can you give me the email address of Sister Orme so I can thank her for bringing the package? Sounds like you guys had a great 4th of July. How I wish I could go swimming right now. It`s getting SO hot. I can`t imagine how August will be. Well it`s been a slow week. My companion got the chikengunya and was stuck in bed for 3 days... I`ve never been so bored in my life. Lol. Still standing strong! I think I will be the last one standing from the chikengunya. Literally everyone has gotten it. I guess I shouldn`t speak yet though... So we`re having ANOTHER strike here tomorrow. It`s actually all over the country this time. So we`re not going to be able to leave the house tomorrow. :( It might even last 2 days. Things are going really well with our missionary goal! The members are really getting into it! They are coming to US to ask to go out with us and give us references. It`s so awesome!! Everyone wants their diploma. :) Wendy (the excommunicated member that we visit) was really sad because she couldn`t get a diploma since she can`t be a visiting teacher or go on visits with us. But we told her if she did the other 3 things she could get one. So I`ve been asked to give a talk not this Sunday, but the next on service. If anyone has a good quote or any ideas, I would love to hear them! We`re finally going to have our consecha next Saturday. All the members have been notified to go out with us and the other misisonaries so I hope it all goes well. Somebody needs to send me a pic of Jaden`s missing tooth!!! And Kale at the piano!! Wow I can`t believe Sam Elmer is already done! That went SO fast! That`s so awesome Mom that you`re going out with the missionaries! It helps so much to have a member present. So in our lessons we use the Book of Mormon and Bible a lot but there are some really good scriptures in the Doctrine and Covenants that I like to share. Here are a few...D&C 6:20, 36 ; D&C 8:2-3 ; D&C 9:7-9 ; D&C 14:7 ; D&C 19:16-19 ; D&C 20:37 ; D&C 58:42-43 ; D&C 59:9-15 ; D&C 90:24 ; D&C 97:8 ; D&C 100:5-8 (for the members) ; D&C 121:7-8 ; D&C 130:22 ; D&C 137:9. Well I love you all so much! Have a wonderful time in Virginia! I`ll be thinking of you!

Hermana Woolf

No comments:

Post a Comment